Salary: £8.50 /hour
Looking for a change? We are a local independent home care company and are looking for an organised and reliable individual to join our team as a Home Care Officer. This is an ideal role for existing care or support workers looking to progress within the industry.
Based primarily from our office in Weston-super-Mare, the successful individual will be responsible for:
– General office administration duties, answering telephone, filing, letter writing, stock taking etc
– General data input and other IT systems, as required
– Preparation of reports, as required
– Assisting with updating of records of Customers and Care workers
– Ensure all reporting and recording documents are up to date
– Spot checking care workers to ensure that they are working to the agreed care plan
– Assist with the recruitment process and developing personal files
– On call responsibility on a rota basis
– The completion of any relevant additional tasks as required by the Registered Manager in a flexible way to ensure a safe service is delivered and that meets the needs of the business
– Assisting in the coordination of weekly rotas and delivering care directly
The successful applicant will be organised, have experience with office admin tasks including payroll and invoicing, have experience with reception duties and handling telephone enquiries and demonstrate a commitment to high quality care and support for our service users, and be able to work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge and understanding of the domiciliary care industry and surrounding regulations and legislation, as well as professional qualifications in business administration or health and social care would be advantageous.
In return, Arch Care Services can offer:
– Paid mileage allowance
– Full time hours
– Pension scheme
– Ongoing professional development
– Competitive pay rate (£8.50 per hour initially, to be reviewed following successful completion of probation).
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, and applicants must have a full UK driving license and access to a car.
To apply, please email your CV or for an informal discussion please contact us on 01275 778162 or 01934 808746.